Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

If I Could Change The world


If I could change the world
Kids would never be used for soldiers
Every one's wish will be granted
Great Childhood memories will be forever kept
There will be no such thing as war
If I could change the World
Schools will offer never ending education
Bullying will be stopped and never heard of again
There would be no gangs and enemies
If I could change the world
Kony would be captured
The final pages of I book will never be finished but to leave the reader in ponder
If I could change the world
People’s banks accounts would be filled with endless money like a lakebed filled with a great mass of water
My favorite pair of shoes will never be worn down
That education was free and all the unfortunate people can take part

      These are some great ideas, only if someone would make this happen

2 comments:

  1. good poem and i do wish My favorite pair of shoes will never be worn down hhahah and remember stay cheezy like cheezy Gritz

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some very creative thoughts! I like this poem! Keep it up! Peace out!

    ReplyDelete