Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

ll: The Final

      “OK, Mr Thomas where is the code.” A  clean looking man with a big untrimmed mustache loudly speaks to me in a bad tone. “I don't know what you are talking about!” I shout out. Then I feel the  sensation of electricity running through my nerves and I lash a terrible shout of misery. I start sobbing and I hear the same voice again “Where is the code!” He yells out at me. “Don’t yell at me like that or I....” I stop my sentence because he aims at me with a pistol. “OK lets try that again” he says sarcastically. I know he is being serious. ‘Thomas, The reason why you are here  is because your parents knew a code to an unlimited number of money.”  
    The next day I was let free but I have the feeling that I'm still being watched. by some sniper or some spy. I got on an old city bus and took a trip back home.  On the way home some old man kept staring at me, he might be some spy or just some noisy person. I suppose the guys sent him to spy on me. When I arrived home I saw a white letter sticking out my old beaten, paint peeled, mailbox. Its just another bill I said in my head so I left the letter. I went up the sidewalk to my house which is filled with holes and weeds poking through the cracked cement.
     I walked slowly to my door and then with caution I slowly twisted the doorknob waiting knowing some bomb will go off. But there was big kaboom so I knew I made it home safe. So with my whole body ready to fall dead on the floor, I forget to close the front door. So I I threw my lifeless, tired body on the floor. When minutes pass by, I drift into a deep sleep.
     RINGGG, RINGGG, RINGGG! At first I thought it was a bomb or something that had just went off.
But when I fully wake up I noticed it was a missing call. It was on my iphone. I gripped the phone and pressed the home button. I expect the bomb to go off but again there was no boom. So as soon I swiped the bar, Suddenly I was knocked down by some powerful blast. I was pretty sure that I was more than alive and then I started to process what had just happened. "They switched out my iphone with a rigged one!" I was very frustrated and I couldn't live with being in denial so with no injuries, I got back up and sprinted towards my so called 'car'. 
     I drove for minutes until I saw the old run down factory. I got out my 'car' and with my head about to explode with such anger, I fiercely walked up to one of the windows and busted it out with my own bare fist. Yes,  I was really that mad that I was going overboard with my actions. I climbed in the now windowless frame and I entered this old room. The room was covered in dust, with a small sliver  of light escaping through the curtains, and with tons papers spread out through the whole floor."OK I had enough!" I screamed out of my lungs until no air remained. 
    
     My moment was ended when the guy with the big untrimmed mustache literally comes out of nowhere. He claps his hands showing some what kindness. 
     "Mr Thomas You came back to visit us!" He said in a sarcastic way. 
     "OK shut up im tired of your sarcasm" I shouted violently towards him. 
     "You might not want to that again." After finishing that comment he gave me a sign to took at our right. There I spotted two big built guys with some assault riffles. 
     "As you see my guys are ready to fire if you dare to escape or do if you do something else stupid, got that?
     "OK, what do you want from me? Cash, the code, just take it you can have it!" 
     "Thomas when I work with my clients, I like to work out deals. I make sure my client gets money and that I also get a share."
     "OK so its like a buisness." I ask confused
     "Exactly. But if you do anything stupid I will make sure you will be assassinated with my own hands"

  There I was the next day walking to a nearby Wells Fargo to obtain some money. When I got there there was a big built guard carrying a shotgun with a ballistic vest on. When I walked up to the front doors I kindly greet him and he returns a greet also. I push the glass doors open and a sudden blast of arctic air was released. On a humid summer like this, this is the best feeling in the world. Later I am greeted by some nice cashiers that were happy to assist me. I walked up to this cashier, she had a gentle voice. 
     "Yeah so my parents died and told me to come and they gave me this code for some cash." I told her.
    "Yes sir, just give me the code so I can authorize it" As she said in her nice, gentle voice.
      "Yeah it's 4572386435834784783437834p"
     "OK! There you go its completed. How much would you like to withdraw?"
     "1 million dollars"
    For a second she stared at he like if being serious. I later convinced her that I was going to give it some charity that was in need of money. She somehow believed he and she gave he the money. On thing that I found strange about that day was that she kept staring at me as I left. Right there I knew I started my life as a Millionaire.
Meanwhile 
  "Sir, I literally just gave this guy 1 million dollars. But he acted very weird so.... yeah."
  " Well thanks for the tip, we will make sure this guy is legit and not some fake trying to steal our valuable assets "
The phone line dies.

 "Thomas your the best!" As the big untrimmed mustache guy goes crazy over the checked I gave him. I really did impress this guy with the amount of zeros on the check that I presented to him. At the same time I felt a huge volume of guilt building inside my body. He just kept thanking me with much grace, like if I saved his very own life from the very own hands of death. After some time his state of mind came back and his enjoyment decreased rapidly. Now He demanded me to go out and start making big withdraws from local Wells Fargo's around the area. I think I just started I life as a thug. 
     Days has passed, with me mostly withdrawing huge sums of money.It was all going great until one day, I was withdrawing money at this Wells Fargo that was across the state. I remember the day,  still crystal clear in my mind. 
     I arrived to the small styled, colonial bank at some city, probably in some old colonial styled city.  I felt like every step I took I felt like I was being fallowed and stalked by someone or something. I shook it off because I thought I was over reacting so I decided to calm down. My whole life changed when I heard alarms and a loud voice shouting towards me."Get Down with your hands down!" That's what I did put my hands in the air and stood there like an idiot.
    There you go that's the end to my twisted story.  

 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment