Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Hunger Games Strategy

     There are many strategies to win the The Hunger Games. One way that I think will be efficient is not going to the cornucopia when the gong goes off, it will be a bloodbath. Next I will find a source of water that no tribute will find, after I had found that water source I will heavy protect it for a day or two. After that I will  venture more into the dense woods and find much needed resources like water, food, etc. If I find a tribute on the way that is unprotected or if he/she had an emotional breakdown,  I will force that person to join my "group" or I will have to that person. And if we don't find anybody else to kill, i will betray that person and kill them. After that I will go on my own and kill anyone who crosses paths with me.That is my strategy to win the Hunger Games.     

No comments:

Post a Comment