Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tell Tale Hearts Project


[The Pixton Project add-on  is more of a pun to entertain.]

At first I thought when I saw the title "Tell Tale Hearts" it sounded like some Japanese Cartoon, but it was really about a man that has been vexed by an old man's eye and somehow kills him. When I read the story a couple of times, I later got a deeper understanding of the book. One of those deep understandings is that I figured out the theme of the book. The theme of the book is "If U know you did something awful, you will haunted with that memory until you admit the truth"- Luis Carmona   It ties in because the killer was getting vexed by a beating heart and later he couldn't handle it and he ripped the floor planks up. In the comic the killer had a mustache, in old time cartoons the person with the mustache is most likely the killer or a suspect.



1 comment: