Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

ELA Reflection

My top 3 post are: Survive.
                             The Day I Tried To Escape The Games
                             Changing A Life
My Best Example of Creativity is my post "Survive". The reason why is because I really got carried away at trying to put a vivd image in my reader's mind.

Evidence of My Growth As A Writer is my post "Survive". I got better at using better words to describe.

Proof I am A Thinker is the blogpost "Changing A Life". This is the first time I really used creative ideas and connected it to the real world.


1 comment:

  1. G'day Luis,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

    Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

    ReplyDelete